About the company:
GoStreams.io is an investment firm based in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, a popular location for offshore financial enterprises looking to avoid harsh regulations. Since 2019, the firm has been licensed and registered under the name “219 LLC 2019.” However, the broker is not formally regulated by any major financial authority.
The firm only has one trading system, MT4, which is the most widely used trading platform in the world, with millions of people using it. Several choices allow users to customize their interface and improve their trading experience.
The MT4 mobile app provides an alternative to PC or desktop trading, allowing for convenient order management and analysis on the move. Thousands of customers have given the mobile platform excellent feedback.
- Forex: 58+ major and minor currency pairs.
- Goods: 10 metals and goods, including silver, gold, and oil
- Shares: 60+ global companies
- Indices: 14 global indices
Spreads and commissions
Floating spreads are available for all account categories, including Classic, Pro, and ECN.
- Commission-free trading starts at 1.6 pips on the Classic account.
- Pro account: commission-free trading starts at 1.1 pips.
- From 0.3 pips to $4 per side on an ECN account.
Investors can trade with leverage of up to 1:500 on all types of accounts.Streams are not bound to give certain leverage rates to their subscribers because they are unregulated brokers.
Fortunately, the organization provides weak balance insurance, which ensures that customers do not lose more money than they deposit. Furthermore, all trading accounts have a 25% stop-out threshold and a 100% margin call.
Deposits and withdrawals can be made the same way in some solutions:
- Credit cards and debit cards (within 24 hours for EUR, USD, and GBP)
- E-wallets (within 24 hours)
- Bank transfer (within 3-5 business days)
The account’s minimum deposit is also determined by the account. The Classic account costs $100 per euro, the Pro account costs $1,000 per euro, and the ECN account costs $10,000 per euro.
Customers can apply for a free demo account in the client area by giving their personal information and email address. Then you may use a simulated virtual account to test out the MT4 platform and practice your methods without risk. Furthermore, by sending an email to the broker with your demo account number and desired value, GoStreams.io allows you to adjust the balance of your sample account.
Users may receive up to a 20% bonus on their trading program by using the company’s “Refer a Friend” promo code, which can be found on their website. Clients may join the referral program by simply sharing a unique referral link, which can be found on their official website. The client’s incentive is determined by the initial deposit made at his recommendation.
- Users may view thorough trade performance information in the form of instructive charts and tables, as well as select from a number of copy options.
- TradingView’s economic calendar helps you keep track of the important market variables and economic data that might influence the markets.
- Trading Signals: On Streams, you may get free trading signals from famous traders. No investment is required, and members are instantly joined to Telegram, where the signals are conveyed.
- Online calculators from the firm give indicative quotations and trading computations at indicative prices. Users can figure out how much a pip is worth, how much margin they need, and more. There’s also a forex heat map and a screener.
- Anyone with a Facebook or YouTube account may obtain market data and strategic suggestions. They are, however, not updated on a regular basis.